Are you looking for a great opportunity for growth within a successful company! We are working with a progressive and innovative construction, automation, and engineering firm in search of a Mechanical Drafter. This individual will prepare and provide first-rate CAD drawings. This opportunity will enable you to enjoy a fast-paced environment working on projects of all sizes and complexities.
- Develop detailed, quality drawings for mechanical industrial construction projects, according to engineering sketches and design proposals
- Work quickly to achieve results within cost and schedule constraints
- Review sketches, drawings, and specifications from architects and other specialists, and design, draft, and/or implement changes to plans
- Change plans as requested by architects, engineers, and specialists
- Associate’s degree in drafting-related field or combination of education
- 2 years of experience with AutoCAD
- Experience with equipment general arrangements, piping layouts, and HVAC is a plus
- Ability to interpret design concepts and determine the type of detailed working drawings required for successful project execution
- Able to read and interpret specifications, architectural, and mechanical plans
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Proficient in Excel, including macros
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at email@example.com.