We are working with a client looking to fill a Mechanical Engineer here in the Des Moines area. This individual must specialize in project design and possess superior documentation abilities as it relates to the design-build industry. This client is seeking candidates with a strong ability to create relationships as that is a priority in their family-owned company. Our client offers top compensation and benefits to their employees. If this sounds like you, please apply today!
- Monitor and document all necessary construction documents
- Work as part of a high-functioning team
- Coach and mentor a team of less experienced Engineers
- Monitor and ensure adherence to project deadlines
- Ensure accurate and timely project and equipment reporting
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering
- Food and beverage facility experience
- Proficiency in Revit
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Superior interpersonal skills
- Design/Build project experience
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.