Are you looking for an exciting career change? End your job search here! Palmer Group has partnered with this Wisconsin industrial company to fill the Mechanical Engineer I position. For this role, qualified candidates must be able to obtain Security Clearance determined by the needs of the business. The duties of the Test Engineer will primarily be working on tactical equipment. If you have mechanical aptitude and want real-world experience with vehicle maintenance, apply today!
- Provide technical assistance for prototype, pilot, and production support
- Prepare technical proposals, quotations, reports, and presentations
- Prioritize work, and delegate when needed
- Provide direction to designers and drafters regarding engineering analysis
- Analyze and resolve reported issues to Engineering via verbal or written communication
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 6+ months of related work or internship experience
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Michael Pagni at (920) 557-9915 or email Michael at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.