We are searching for a 2nd shift Mechanical Maintenance Technician to join our area manufacturing client on their mid-day shift. This role will conduct basic preventative maintenance and troubleshoot other mechanical issues. Our client has various industry-specific equipment, so candidates must be willing to learn new processes continuously. The person selected for this role will also have the opportunity to learn the electrical side of the maintenance industry from experienced electrical technicians. This company is a well-established, family-owned operation. Reach out to learn more!
- Troubleshoot mechanical issues on equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Coordinate repairs with electrical technicians
- Work with installation crews to learn the intricacies of new equipment
- Schedule equipment downtime for repairs
- Prior mechanical maintenance experience
- Willingness to learn
- 4:30 PM – 3:00 AM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.