We are currently assisting our Midwest client in their search for an experienced and passionate Mechanical Project Engineer. This growing company encourages creative freedom and new ideas as they continue to expand. The person in this role will spearhead various projects as it relates to creating new and improving existing products Proven Project Management experience is strongly desired in an ideal candidate for this role. Top compensation and competitive benefits will be offered to a driven individual with a passion for innovation. If this sounds like an opportunity that aligns with your career aspirations, please apply today.
- Design, develop, and test mechanical and electrical products
- Completes mechanical analysis and simulations of new designs to assure compliance before testing or manufacturing
- Selects materials and recommends manufacturing processes
- Performs design validation and verification of products as required to assure products meet specifications
- Supports corrective action investigation, analysis, and permanent corrective action implementation
- Oversee new product manufacturing launches
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering
- 5+ years experience in advanced manufacturing
- Experience designing machinery
- Strong problem-solving skills and decision making
- Knowledge of electrical contact design
- Proficient in Solidworks or other 3D modeling programs
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email Jordan at firstname.lastname@example.org.