Our client is looking for two Middleware Engineers with Mulesoft experience to design and configure middleware and integration infrastructure and platforms that enhance communication between multiple enterprise applications. This includes the design, development, configuration, problem analysis, deployment, and continuous improvement of middleware technologies. Interested? Apply today to be considered!
- Automate the implementation and configuration of middleware and integration products using Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery tools
- Monitor and manage performance and usage of the middleware environment
- Develop and implement strategies and documentation for migration, consolidation, and upgrade of middleware and integration components
- Responsible for the administration, maintenance, installation, and operation of middleware components
- Participate in a 24×7 on-call rotation
- Minimum 1-year experience in administering MuleSoft Anypoint suite, including Anypoint Platform, Anypoint Studio required
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent training or experience preferred
- Minimum 3 years experience with DevOps tools and concepts
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Linux and/or Windows operating environments
- Minimum 3 years experience administering Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, IIS or similar middleware applications
- Previous experience working with Cloud platforms (AWS/Azure/PCF etc.)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of infrastructure as code and application development methodologies such as Agile
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Nicholas Siepker at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.