Our established financial client is in search of a qualified Middleware Engineer. This role will aid in the building and monitoring middleware and integration infrastructure that will support communication throughout organizational applications. If you are experienced in administering and troubleshooting middleware applications and are searching for your next role, apply today!
- Build, monitor, maintain, and provide technical support for application platform infrastructure systems that consist of over 20 separate product solutions hosting over 2000 deployed applications both domestically and internationally
- Define and develop innovative application platform solutions to meet business requirements
- Monitor systems performance and capacity to proactively meet customer needs and SLA requirements
- Experience with administration of Java application runtime environments, preferably IBM WebSphere and/or IBM WebSphere Liberty
- Proficient with Unix command line, shell scripting
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both in team settings and in a self-directed environment
- Ansible experience
- Programming experience in a language like Java or Python
- Experience with using Source Code Management tools SOA BPM Apigee MuleSoft
- Able to provide on-call support on a rotation basis
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Nick Siepker at (515) 225-7000 or email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266