Targeting a Mold Machine Operator/Technician to join their team in Iowa City, our client offers excellent pay, better promotional opportunities, first shift, and an employee-first culture. A machine operator background is what it takes to get started and head into work every day feeling valued and knowing that you have a big ladder to climb if you choose to. This position offers educational assistance, medical/dental/vision, 401k, and other perks. Apply today to be considered!
- Ensure molds are cleaned and maintained, ensuring minimal downtime
- Set up and operate equipment, troubleshooting issues along the way
- Help with mechanical repairs and program edits
- Assist with mold changeovers and help toolmakers to keep molds and parts ready
- Diagnose and repair minor equipment issues
- 1+ year in manufacturing environment operating equipment, with experience in light repairs/program edits
Must be willing to learn and have an eager attitude to succeed
- Experience repairing molds, CNCs, or lathes is a plus
- Monday – Friday
- Day Shift
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email him at email@example.com.