Palmer Group is partnering with an established financial services organization to search for a .Net Developer (Core). This role will develop software architectures and designs that meet all product requirements and enhance applications to improve customer onboarding efficiencies. A strong candidate for this role will have five plus years of C# development experience; if this sounds like you, apply today to be considered!
- Follow all software development practices and methodologies
- Participate in scrum ceremonies, including Story Pointing, Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews, and Sprint Retrospectives
- Create/enhance applications to improve efficiency in customer onboarding
- Understand all product requirements and develop software architectures and designs that encapsulate these requirements
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Follow team and company software development guidelines
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of the professional front end, web, or backend software development with C#
- 5+ years of professional relational database development (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Strong in Computer Science fundamentals and core areas like problem-solving, data structures, algorithms, and complexity analysis
- Knowledge of financial markets or a strong desire to learn
- Experience preferred with one or more technologies including Front-end development frameworks, Cloud services (Microsoft Azure), Message queue-based designs/implementations, and Git code repositories
- Knowledge of server-side configuration and deployment (IIS, TeamCity, Octopus, Azure DevOps) is preferred
- Knowledge of ReactJS, GRPC, and Postgres is a plus
Interested and qualified candidates can reach out to Nicholas Siepker at (515) 225-7000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.