Palmer Group has partnered with this local organization to fill the Network Security Administrator position. In this role, you will be responsible for the operation and security related to the network, endpoint, and servers according to company policies and procedures. You will be crucial in developing and guiding the company’s overall cybersecurity posture. If you are interested and meet the qualifications below, apply today!
- Perform risk assessment, identifying vulnerabilities, and performing and planning remediation solutions and strategy
- Identify current and emerging technology issues, including security trends and vulnerability threats. Utilizing threat intelligence to identify indicators of compromise.
- Test and screen security software and services and security breaches or intrusions
- Monitor the health and activities of network equipment, including but not limited to firewalls, routers, switches, and network-related equipment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years experience in Network/System administration or Network Security Analyst/Engineer can substitute for a college degree or equivalent education/certification
- Understanding and experience in Endpoint and Network detection and response (EDR and NDR), SIEM solutions, Privilege access management (PAM), Application whitelisting, Nextgen firewalls, MITRE ATT&CK and NIST Cybersecurity frameworks
- Previous experience with Microsoft desktop and server operating systems, Office365, Azure, and Active Directory, and networking protocols
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.