We are assisting our growing West Des Moines client with their search for a New Business Processor. This individual will be responsible for processing agent licensing. Enjoy a flexible work-life balance culture with a leadership team who understands you must take care of your employees so they can take care of your customers! Keep reading if you’re interested in this contract role.
- Complete licensing reviews
- Review the status of an agent’s expired license through the different state-based systems
- Update system based on findings
- Appoint or terminate an agent’s license
- Review certain items in the Correspondence workflow, such as E&O coverage, non-resident license, and resident licenses
- High School diploma
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to do repetitive tasks throughout the day and maintain accuracy
- Experience in life insurance licensing is a plus
- Monday – Thursday 8:00AM – 4:30PM
- Friday 7:30AM – 4:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Palmer Group Resumes
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266