Our financial client is seeking multiple New Business Specialists to review applications. Those qualified will have 2+ years of work experience with preferred life and annuities experience. This position will work a hybrid schedule. If this aligns with your career goals, apply today!
- Work closely with third party administrator
- Receive and review applications for missing information
- Organize and prioritize workload
- Organize and prioritize workload to ensure that application issues are resolved in a timely manner so that the contract is issued within specified timeframes.
- Accurately input application data in multiple databases for tracking.
- Provide consistent high level of customer service to both internal departments and outside customers; financial advisors, their assistants, and back-office personnel.
- Remain current on changes and updates for products, processes, and operational procedures to ensure compliance with all regulations and standards.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned.
- High School degree required, college degree preferred
- 2+ years work experience
- Knowledge of annuities and life insurance is preferred
- Customer Service or Contact Center experience is preferred
- Must demonstrate excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability and willingness to support team in accomplishing team goals
- Self-starter with outstanding attention to details
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to work simultaneously with multiple computer systems
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Molly McMahon at (515) 225-7000 or email at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.