Our downtown client is growing and seeking an Office Assistant to join their team on a contract-to-hire basis. This position will sit on-site and assist Project Managers. Strong computer and customer service skills are necessary for this position. Ideal candidates are customer-focused, organized, and upbeat. If you have experience in the construction industry, apply today!
- Provide administrative assistance to the on-site project manager and field management
- Create and maintain job files, track personnel and type miscellaneous documents as requested
- Schedule personnel and process new hire paperwork
- Compile information needed (material purchases, daily job logs, change order requests, etc.)
- Process miscellaneous paperwork and reports (job cost reports, weekly reports, monthly WIP reports, and time cards)
- Enter weekly payroll hours into the accounting software
- Ability to multitask
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Highly organized
- Eager and upbeat
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Groups benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Palmer Group Resumes
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266