Are you looking to join a growing company in Des Moines? We are currently seeking an Office Assistant for one of our clients. This role will manage the main reception area, greet clients, and schedule conference room and meeting rooms. This role is 100% on-site in beautiful downtown Des Moines. Your day-to-day will include welcoming employees and guests, managing conference and meeting rooms, organizing events, and overseeing supply/inventory ordering. If you have previous office support experience, are friendly, organized, and detail-oriented, apply now!
- Document procedures
- Communicate with team members and management
- Work towards team goals and initiatives
- Process returned mail
- Ensure processes are met
- Office assistant experience required
- Strong attention to detail
- Professional written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work independently and meet goals
- Organized and able to prioritize
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Daphne Strief at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.