Palmer Group is partnering with our client to search for an Office Coordinator. If you are an experienced administrative assistant or office manager, this role could be for you. Our client’s busy time is during construction season, so now is a great time to join and train before then. Apply today to be considered!
- Answer phones, assess needs, and transfer as needed
- Dispatch drivers, answer questions, and report equipment needs
- Complete data entry into billing software for equipment inventory and invoicing
- Respond to radio communication from the driver
- Build rapport with drivers and customers, anticipate their needs and questions
- Assist with office projects as needed, including process efficiencies
- Write new job orders based on equipment, signs, and barricades needed
- Learn teammates’ duties to provide backup support during vacations
- 2 years of administrative assistant or office management experience
- Strong computer skills, specifically typing, Word, and Excel knowledge
- Ability to learn new software and applications quickly
- Ability to work with a diverse customer/client base
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with multiple interruptions each day
- Solid time management, organization, detail-oriented, and multi-tasking skills
- 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM, 1-hour lunch (5 hours OT each week)
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.