Mortgage & Banking
Our successful client has collaborated with Palmer Group to search for their available Operations Specialist position. If you would like to gain valuable experience and feel you are a fit for this opportunity, please apply today!
- Verify and research account information to ensure all paperwork is complete
- Determine the status of paperwork as either complete, not in good standing, or rejected
- Enter data of account information into the system
- Take inbound calls to answer questions from an advisor on what is needed for paperwork to be complete
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- 1+ years of office operations experience
- Attention to detail
- Flexible hours between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Paige Lauterbach at (515) 225-700 or email Paige at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.