Our client is searching for an Operations Team Supervisor to join their team. This position will supervise a team of Account Coordinators to ensure the consistency, quality, and accuracy of work being completed as well as collaborate with remote members. If this interest you, apply to connect with us and learn more about this opportunity!
- Supervise a team of up to 10 Account Coordinators to ensure the consistency, quality, and accuracy of work being completed
- Collaborate directly with remote members of our client support team to provide excellent client service
- Manage a small group of clients to remain current
- Identify areas for process improvement to increase efficiencies as well as participate, monitor and/or oversee the initiatives
- Manage and lead team members on a day-to-day basis to ensure service levels are met, measure and analyze team productivity, and manage and prioritize the team’s workload to ensure high-quality outcomes
- Coach team members to develop them into effective, successful high performers
- Lead and/or participate in stakeholder engagement sessions and work in partnership with client teams to improve the client experience
- Maintain adequate staffing and build talent bench strength
- Engage in the overall on-boarding process
- Understand and follow all company compliance, professional, and transparency standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of total work experience
- 3+ years in insurance or financial services
- 3+ years of prior lead/supervisory experience preferred
- Experience in Commercial Lines Insurance
- Experience with change management to prepare, equip, and guide teams to make organizational changes in the way work will be done
- Monday – Friday
- 8-hour shift between 7:00AM – 6:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Amanda Mulcahy at (515) 225-7000 or email Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
Senior Account Executive
3737 Woodland Ave. Ste. 200 West Des Moines, IA 50266