Are you looking to work for a software company that is growing exponentially? This is an excellent opportunity to be an Oracle Forms PL/SQL Developer and design, develop, and test enhancements and new features that integrate with Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud. This company offers outstanding benefits. If you are looking to grow your career and possess the following skills, please apply today!
- Design, develop, and test enhancements and new features that integrate with Oracle EBS and Oracle Cloud
- Develop Oracle Forms and Oracle PL/SQL including the source control, packaging, and deployment of the code installed by customers
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle, including development, code reviews, and testing
- Work directly with other API Software Engineers and UI Software Engineers to build and enhance features in the company’s Assure cloud platform
- Work directly with QA Engineers to build acceptance criteria and test the features that are built
- Participate in QA Regression Testing during each release cycle
- Write and update product documentation to support the use of the features built
- Escalate support regarding the Oracle integrations and the Oracle-specific features, including troubleshooting support calls and subsequent bug fixes
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- 6+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with Oracle Forms development, Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle EBS security and authorization
- Experience developing in .NET technologies, including ASP.NET, .NET Framework, .NET Core, and C#
- Experience with DevOps tools, source control systems, and Agile Development Lifecycle
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Willow Bauer at (515) 225-7000 or email Willow at firstname.lastname@example.org.