Sales & Marketing
We are looking for a motivated professional to join an industry leader in automotive parts. As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be working with an existing book of business to generate revenue, capitalize on cross-selling opportunities, and provide exceptional customer service. In addition to current customer demands, the Outside Sales Representatives will work with store operations to identify new sales opportunities to grow their territory.
In this role, you will be responsible for ongoing market knowledge and trends. This position does not require overnight travel, but rather daily travel throughout an assigned territory. Automotive service or related industry experience is preferred but other consumer packaged goods sales experience is applicable.
- Develop and execute a strategic sales plan to achieve and exceed sales targets for the assigned territory
- Identify and prospect potential customers within assigned territory in the automotive industry, including auto repair shops, dealerships, and distributors
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships with current and prospective client base through regular communication and visits
- Present product offerings and effectively communicate the value proposition to prospective clients
- Negotiate terms and close sales agreements to meet revenue objectives
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to ensure client satisfaction
- Stay updated on industry trends, market developments, and competitor activities
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer needs and resolve any issues promptly
- Prepare and submit sales reports, forecasts, and other relevant documentation as required
- Learn and understand industry products to provide knowledge to clients
- At least two years of outside sales experience is strongly preferred
- Experience in a related industry like agriculture, body shop, high-end equipment sales, service shops, etc. is preferred
- Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds
- Valid driver’s license with an insurable driving record
- Strong relationship-building skills and high levels of self-motivation and direction
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Abigail Kramer at (515) 225-7000 or email Abi at email@example.com.