Our reputable and trustworthy client needs a dynamic Paralegal – Family Law in their growing firm. Candidates with a Paralegal degree/certificate or legal experience are preferred. This contract-to-hire position also offers advancement opportunities to those who value the same principles of the firm. If you fit the qualifications, please send us your application today!
- Work directly with and under the supervision of attorneys to assist with a range of legal support functions
- Conduct legal research
- Gather appropriate documentation, rules, and citations for drafting and reviewing complex pleadings, briefs, motions, and forms
- Collaborate with clients, staff, and attorneys to complete discovery responses and assist with discovery requests
- Assist in preparation for depositions, trials, and post-trial submissions, including appeals
- 1 year of related legal experience
- Paralegal degree or certificate is preferred
- Detail orientation and a sense of urgency
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to think independently and make sound judgments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office skills
- Legal office experience in Family, Criminal, or Personal Injury preferred
- Experience in Real Estate, Wills, Trusts, and POAs would also be considered
- 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Emily Bredthauer at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.