Our client is searching for an Part-Time Office Manager with a warm, welcoming personality who enjoys being of service to others. As the first impression to members and the public who call their office, strong multi-tasking and communication skills will set you up for success in this role. Varied responsibilities of this position include bookkeeping, event planning, and database maintenance. They offer PTO, paid holidays, and a 401k plan. Apply today to be considered!
- Assist executive assistant with membership renewals
- Coordinate an annual meeting and conference
- Provide foundation scholarship assistance
- Perform duties to assist with the budget, including drafting the worksheet, pulling profit and loss statement for the previous year, estimating totals for the current year based on the average of the last 3 years, reviewing with Executive Director for input, and entering approved budget into QuickBooks
- Utilize QuickBooks to complete deposits, perform monthly reconciliations, and make investment entries
- Email reconciliation reports, P&L, and balance sheet to the designated person for review
- Pay all received bills and file appropriate payroll reports
- Check accounts quarterly to maintain timely payments to the PAC or Foundation
- Assist with year-end duties, including preparing the 1099 information, preparing foundation grants donations, preparing Excel files with foundation officers and board members, preparing the IRS year-end lobbying report, managing expenses paid from P&L, ensuring all documentation is saved correctly, and adjusting any invoices to reflect appropriate deposit accounts
- Provide office support and serve as receptionist and perform clerical duties
- Prepare reports and continuing education certificates for members
- Assist with updates and communication
- Perform website development and maintenance
- Collaborate with the staff to develop and enhance foundation websites to further promote and inform members and the public about current events
- 2+ years of payroll experience
- 2+ years of office support experience
- Strong QuickBooks knowledge
- 30-32 hours per week
- 4-day work week preferred, but open to 5
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.
3737 Woodland Ave, Suite 200, West Des Moines, IA 50266