Mortgage & Banking
Palmer Group partnered with a Hinton client on their search for a Part-Time Teller. This individual will understand the department’s daily routines and assist the Lead CSR with duties as needed. If you are looking for a part-time position, have excellent customer service skills, and want to work with a great company, this may be your position!
- Handle daily customer transactions, such as checking and savings deposits, withdrawals, payments, advances, purchases, balancing, etc.
- Greet and assist customers in the bank via telephone, email, and in person
- Provide a high level of customer service to meet the customer’s needs as well as understanding the bank products and services offered to assist the customer
- Support customers with maintenance questions concerning their accounts
- Handle address changes, check orders, and reconcile checkbooks
- Support customers with online banking, bill pay, mobile banking, and e-statements
- Process night deposits
- Assist with vault, day vault, and coin vault transactions and balancing
- Aid with daily and weekly ATM functions and balancing
- 1-2+ years work related experience
- High school degree or equivalent preferred
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to type and use ten key
- Strong communication skills
- 15-25 hours/week
- 3-4 days/week
- On a rotation for closing shifts
- Saturday rotation of 8:45AM – 12:15PM every 4-5 weeks
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Emma Frazier at (515) 225-7000 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.