We are partnering with our client in their search for a Patient Account Customer Service Representative. This is an exciting opportunity to join an organization that continues to be an industry leader and enjoys a strong reputation year after year. Apply today if this job interests you!
- Provide outstanding customer service to patients while resolving their concerns
- Process credit card payments received from patients
- Handle outstanding patient balances over the phone, email, or live chats, and arrange financial agreements to assist with patient balances
- Answer and document patient phone calls and inquiries
- Maintain confidentiality of all corporate, patient, and financial information
- Put together a variety of weekly and monthly reports
- 2+ years of experience working in a medical office or healthcare office and billing environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communications skills
- Highly organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Excellent attention to details
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations amid constant interruptions in a fast-paced environment
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.