We are partnering with our client in their search for a Payroll Manager. Our client has won multiple awards, including being named a best workplace for women, diversity, and millennials. They value their employees and strive for engaged and happy team members. This is an exciting opportunity to join a progressive organization in a leadership capacity!
- Manage all payroll processes and a team of payroll specialists
- Provide coaching and perform reviews of staff
- Resolve system issues, upgrades and manage vendor relationships
- Develop reporting for analysis purposes
- Maintain strong internal controls and confidentiality
- Participate in salary surveys and tracking data
- Manage reconciliation process for pay periods and year-end
- 5+ years of related payroll experience
- 2-3+ years of managerial experience
- Payroll Certification preferred (PCP, CPM)
- Strong communicator with high levels of confidentiality
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.