Palmer Group is partnering with a well-known organization to search for a Payroll Specialist. This person will ensure all payroll is processed in a timely manner as well as remains in compliance. If the following lists match your experience and goals, apply today!
- Perform all aspects of payroll for the U.S. and Canada, including payroll accounting, to support the Human Resources and Finance departments
- Ensure payroll is processed on time, accurately, and in compliance with government regulations for salaried, hourly, and union employees
- Complete tax payments and returns with all taxing jurisdictions
- Maintain accurate employee data as it pertains to all payroll components
- Assist management with reports and inquiries to provide the best customer service
- College degree or equivalent
- 4-6 years experience in payroll, including tax and payroll accounting
- Certified Payroll Profession (CPP) designation required or working towards certification
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.