Our client company is looking to add a Personal Banker to their team. Qualified candidates will have strong cash-handling or banking experience and interpersonal skills. If you want to start a career with a great team, apply today!
- Maintain high product knowledge and actively look for opportunities to cross-sell bank products and services to customers
- Open, close, and maintain checking accounts, savings accounts, certificates of deposit, IRAs, HSAs, safe deposit boxes, ATM/Debit Cards, business accounts, and online banking
- Work in the call center on a rotation basis, taking inbound calls from customers to answer account questions
- Travel to all bank branches to work
- Provide quality customer service by responding to all customers’ requests and inquiries
- Ensure bank confidentiality through compliance
- 1+ years of banking and cash-handling experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well with multiple interruptions while quickly and efficiently answering calls and assisting customers in person
- Excellent problem-solving skills and computer skills
- Skilled multitasker
- Expert in opening various new accounts with banking customers
- Hours vary between 7:00 AM – 5:00 PM Monday – Friday
- Work every 3rd Saturday with hours varying from 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Shelby Mensen at (515) 225-7000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.