Palmer Group is partnering with our client in their search for a Plant Engineer. A strong candidate for this position will have 10 years of experience in the waste management industry and be excited about taking on new responsibilities as a leader for a reputable organization. Apply today to be considered!
- Provide oversight of the plant operation by reviewing, studying, problem-solving, and troubleshooting the plant systems and equipment and providing recommendations
- Analyze and interpret data for opportunities to improve production, efficiencies, yields, and operating costs
- Generate reports and summarize findings
- Improve the process by implementing changes in operations, controls, equipment, procedures, parameters, operational theory, and other related items
- Prepare justification, cost estimates, and other project documents as required for approval
- Develop technical specifications to procure equipment and services
- Provide oversight of installation, startup, and performance testing of multiple projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering required, Mechanical Engineering is preferred
- 10+ years of related engineering experience preferred
- Project Management experience preferred
- In-field maintenance and operations support experience in a manufacturing environment is highly preferred
- Proven and effective leadership skills
- Able to lead by example and willing to work alongside their team
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Oliver Gregg at (319) 449-1200 or email Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.