Palmer group is partnering with our client in their search for a Plant Manager. A strong candidate for this position will have 7-10 years of experience in the waste management industry and be excited about taking on new responsibilities as a leader for a reputable organization. Apply today to be considered!
- Oversee operations and processes, maintain a safe working environment, and follow all safety regulations
- Develop business plans to include all program requirements, labor hours, cycle, production costs, and image
- Collaborate with all other functions of the organization and suppliers to obtain optimum production and utilization of human resources, machines, and equipment
- Build and maintain strong relationships with local government, community, and environmental groups
- Manage and oversee the budget for the operations department, including approval of purchase orders and vendor pricing
- Manage performance and talent development within the business unit
- Establish quality control standards and obtain data regarding types, quantities, specifications, and delivery dates of products ordered
- 4-year degree
- 7-10 years of related experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- 5+ years in the plastic extrusion industry is preferred
- On Site
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Oliver Gregg at (515) 225-7000 or email Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.