Mortgage & Banking
Do you have a background in handling credit analysis in a banking or financial institution? Palmer Group has partnered with a West Des Moines bank to bring in a Portfolio Manager on their commercial line of business. The ideal candidate is an experienced portfolio manager with a minimum of 3 years of experience. This position will be growth-focused, with a move into a commercial lender position within 5-years. Join this employee-owned company and start the next chapter in your career. Apply today!
- Collect and examine the information of general creditworthiness and merits of credit requests from current and prospective customers
- Analyze financial data, including calculation of debt and housing ratios to make proper recommendations to bankers
- Prepare a comprehensive written analysis, recommend structure, and collect financial statements to determine general creditworthiness.
- Coordinate collateral inspections, on-site visits, and appraisals for upcoming loan maturities and credit reviews
- Ensure loan agreements are complete and accurate
- Coordinate timely loan closing and funding activities
- Opportunity to develop the experience to grow into a Commercial Lender
- 3-5 years credit analysis experience
- Strong analytical and financial analysis skills
- Commercial real estate experience
- Understanding of finance and accounting principles
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Greg Messmore at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.