Mortgage & Banking
Our client is seeking a Portfolio Manager to play a vital role in the growth and improved efficiencies. If you have strong financial analysis skills and want to join a company that offers excellent benefits and growth opportunities, apply today!
- Analyze and collect financial data to determine creditworthiness
- Review financial statements, tax returns, cash flow, risk rating, and projection analysis, as well as analyze and review personal financial statements and applications
- Complete and monitor credit reviews
- Request loan packages, and review for completeness and accuracy prior to closing
- Review borrowing base certificates, upcoming loan maturities, trend identification in credit quality and risk rating, and ensure compliance with loan covenants
- 1-3+ years of financial statement analysis within the commercial or mortgage industry
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Highly organized and strong time management abilities
- Great understanding of Accounting and Financial principles
- Ability to sit in either Oskaloosa, Pella, or Conrad, Iowa
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Shelby Mensen at (515) 225-7000 or email Shelby at firstname.lastname@example.org.