As our client continues to grow and take on market share, they are searching for a Pre-Construction Project Engineer to join their organization. This role will be vital in creating project delivery schedules and heavily involved throughout the bidding process. Ideal candidates for this role should have a strong understanding of the construction project scope and the ability to collaborate with multiple internal stakeholders. Strong client-facing and communication skills are critical to be successful in this position. Our client has a great culture and offers career growth from within. Apply today if you are interested in joining our high-performing client!
- Provide value engineering ideas and expertise
- Assure compliance is adhered to with all projects
- Generate and maintain project schedules with the project manager and engineering team
- Track and document all project quality control metrics
- Coordinate project schedules with all internal team members as well as subcontractors
- Solicit and analyze material, contractors, and equipment bids
- Bachelor’s degree in construction engineering, construction management, or architecture is strongly desired
- 4+ years of experience in project engineering over commercial projects
- EIT status preferred
- Proficient in Construction Estimating software
- Effective communicator
- Able to travel to job sites when necessary
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.