Mortgage & Banking
Palmer Group has an excellent role for candidates to utilize their mortgage knowledge as a Preservation Processor. Our client has a solid contract-to-hire opportunity with their Property Preservation team and is looking for candidates with one to two years of experience within the mortgage or financial industry. Apply today!
Candidates are required to live in either Iowa or Texas.
- Handle work orders that need to be completed on properties by investor, customer, and local requirements
- Review estimates submitted by representatives
- Process property preservation completions and estimate synopsis of all work completed for the property to the client
- Assign photos from work completed and estimates received
- Document all actions taken on property preservation completions and estimates
- 1-2 years of mortgage or financial experience
- High School diploma or GED
- Basic Microsoft Office skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Paige Lauterbach at (515) 225-700 or email Paige at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.