Join a family-owned company and work on cutting-edge technology as a Principal Engineer. This key role will work within a high-functioning team to assist with designing and developing the company’s ever-growing line of superior products. Highly qualified candidates will provide their expert level of technical systems knowledge and mentor systems engineers. Apply today to grow with this organization!
- Create, develop and manage multiple engineering projects from concept to completion
- Lead and mentor others in developing new standards and processes
- Work with the product development team and serve as the subject matter expert
- Develop test protocol for quality assurance and reliability of the equipment
- Utilize continuous improvement methodology to improve processes and product
- 4-year degree in Software, Computer, Electrical or Agricultural Engineering
- 10+ years of related experience
- Proficiency in design software such as SolidWorks Electrical, Matlab, C, C++ programming
- Proven project management skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Manage equipment performance, cost, manufacturability, and reliability to ensure company profitability
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Andrew Steenblock at (515) 225-7000 or email Andrew at email@example.com.