Back to all jobs
Palmer Group has partnered with this highly established Wisconsin client to fill their Principle Hardware Engineer role. In this position, you will take the lead and give recommendations to improve the team. If you have the following qualifications and are interested in this position, apply today!
- Give recommendations to improve the team and product scalability and efficiency
- Engage modern practices in hardware development as well as Agile/Scrum team development
- Refine and develop engineering requirements based on user needs and marketing
- Take the lead in designing, prototyping, testing, and troubleshooting embedded electronics
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, or a related field
- 10+ years of experience with embedded controls design
- 5+ years of SMT manufacturing experience
- 3+ years of leadership or mentoring experience
- Prior experience developing complex embedded platform designs
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Joe Collard at (920) 229-2863 or email Joe at email@example.com.