Back to all jobs
Mortgage & Banking
This community-focused financial institution seeks a Private Banker to join its growing team. If you have a solid understanding of cash management products, a desire to build relationships and help clients, and are interested in working with a supportive, collaborative team, this may be your role!
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Recommend products and services that align with client needs
- Ensure records are maintained and compliant
- Evaluate the financial and credit needs of clients
- Develop new business and ensure client satisfaction
- Stay current on market trends and conditions
- Develop loan packages for credit review
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or a related field
- 5+ years of experience
- Highly analytical, adept at collecting and considering all pertinent information
- Strong communication and relationship-building skills
- Lending experience preferred
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.