Palmer Group is partnering with our client to search for a Process Documentation Specialist. A strong candidate for this role will have prior administrative experience and experience creating detailed processes. If you are looking for a great foot-in-the-door opportunity with a reputable organization, apply today to be considered!
- Create step-by-step documents to instruct on company processes
- Collaborate with subject matter experts throughout the company to understand and create standard work processes
- Create and maintain the current process for onboarding new employees and assist with the future state of that process
- Experience working in a support capacity within the documentation, learning, development, or processing
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interpret information and articulate/document in an understandable, organized manner
- Versatile team player, ability to tackle a variety of projects
- Positive mindset and adaptable
- 7:00AM – 4:00PM or 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Garrett Nell at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.