Are you an engineer who wants to make a global impact in your career? Look no further! Our client is seeking a motivated team player to join them as a Process Engineer to make a difference in the world. Bring your ambition, and ability to self-manage, solve problems and develop solutions because those are great attributes for this position!
Experience with the design of production floor layouts and process flow diagrams is strongly desired for this opening. Impressive presentation and collaborative abilities are also required to be successful in this position.
- Collaborate with other divisions to determine project scope and customer needs
- Design production processes
- Present designs to both internal and external stakeholders
- Prepare process flow diagrams and plant layouts
- Communicate and/or visit customer locations to discuss the project
- Assist others in the company as opportunities arise and/or as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in chemical engineering
- Sales and/or Ag processing experience preferred
- Production process design experience
- 2+ years experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent presentation abilities
- Monday-Friday, 8 hours flexible between 6 am and 6 pm
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Marlyn Herrera at (515) 225-7000 or email Marlyn at email@example.com.