Palmer Group is assisting our client in their search for an experienced Process Engineer. This position is based in Sioux City, Iowa, and will be responsible for reporting operational parameters to management, auditing processes, equipment operation, and operating procedures within the facility. Our ideal candidate will improve industrial processes to maintain efficiency, reduce cost, improve sustainability, and maximize profitability. Our client offers excellent pay and benefits and the opportunity for advancement within their global organization.
- Develop, configure, and optimize industrial processes from inception through start-up and certification
- Develop best practices, routines, and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
- Perform process simulations
- Provide process documentation and operating instructions
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering (preferably chemical)
- 2+ years of proven work experience in process engineering
- Advanced computer skills
- Understanding of statistics and statistics software for data processing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to be an effective problem solver
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Eric Peterson at (515) 225-7000 or email Eric at firstname.lastname@example.org.