A rapidly growing Waterloo/Cedar Falls manufacturer is targeting a Process Engineer to join their team. With incredibly strong pay, bonuses, benefits, and culture, this is a rare opportunity to join a successful organization. This role is positioned to impact the processes and major projects in the company significantly. The most recent hire was promoted to a leadership role within two years. This is an excellent foot-in-the-door opportunity for the driven candidate!
- Identify and implement change management solutions, including processes, equipment, and strategy of product manufacturing
- Lead engineering projects and initiatives, working cross-functionally across multiple teams to communicate progress and gather data
- Utilize a Continuous Improvement mindset and analytics to improve operations in the organization
- Present proposals/findings to stakeholders of major projects
- Report updates and progress directly to Plant Manager
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Experience or coursework in thermodynamics
- Hands-on mindset and an ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at email@example.com.