Our well-established client is seeking a Processing Associate. Strong communication and multitasking skills are a must for this West Des Moines contract position. Candidates should have one to three years of customer service and processing experience. This client is a growing leader and offers a great work environment, with many on-site amenities and a contemporary feel. If you qualify, please send us your application today.
- Process contracting applications by reviewing contract forms to ensure they are complete
- Correspond with external customers via email or outbound calls to resolve good order requirements
- Provide accurate information on licensing and contracting processes
- Interact with state insurance departments regarding licensing, appointments, and terminations to ensure compliance
- Perform documentation in the agency systems regarding communication
- High school diploma or equivalent required, college degree preferred
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Processing experience is preferred
- Working knowledge of insurance products and processes
- Strong communication abilities
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Palmer Group at (515) 225-7000 or email email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.