Back to all jobs
A fast-growing manufacturer in the Iowa City area is searching for a Procurement Manager to join their team. In this role, you will develop strong relationships with vendors/suppliers and drive an efficient and effective department. If you have strong procurement experience and leadership skills, apply today!
- Analyze existing equipment and manufacturing process and recommend changes to improve the cost and efficiency of manufacturing product
- Communicate with vendors to verify the quality and delivery of raw materials
- Source and validate new supplier relationships
- Ensure agreement with the vendor is followed and accurate
- Help to plan and develop a yearly budget
- Lead and developed team, including regular performance reviews and annual reviews
- 4-year degree
- 5+ years of relevant experience
- Experience communicating with vendors and analyzing costs of materials/production
- Great communication and organization skills
- Ability to manage a team
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 449-1200 or email Madison at email@example.com.