Calling all engineering professionals! Palmer Group has a fantastic opportunity for you to join a local company with a large domestic and international footprint. Our established client is searching for a Product Compliance Engineer. You will gain strong exposure and collaboration with the engineering department in this role. With excellent pay and benefits, this is an opening you don’t want to miss out on. Apply today to learn more!
- Develop and implement product compliance strategies to ensure the company’s products comply with applicable local, state, and federal regulations and industry standards
- Perform research on new or revised regulations related to product compliance and develop appropriate solutions for implementation
- Collaborate closely with engineering teams to ensure design requirements comply with laws and standards
- Provide technical guidance on power electronics designs
- Develop testing plans for evaluating product performance against established criteria
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering or relevant technical field
- 5+ years of experience working with regulatory and certification agencies
- Experience with Power electronics (AC to DC), control circuits, and communication protocols
- Ability to manage and adhere to ever-changing compliance needs
- Work cross-functionally with departments across the organization
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Jordan Dougherty at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.