Our industry-leading specialty equipment manufacturing client is looking for a qualified Product Engineer to join their growing team. We are searching for an engineer with one to five years of technical design experience who can plan, coordinate, and perform product design, testing, and analysis work. An ideal candidate will be proficient in Solidworks and/or Creo.
- Lead the planning, coordination, design, and testing/analysis for product design
- Participate in design reviews
- Oversee and assign work to CAD personnel or other support staff
- Define, develop, and promote engineering standards to ensure the commonality of parts, processes, and materials
- Act as CAD expert to assist with the management of CAD products
- Analyze new projects and assist in determining specifications needed to complete the project
- Produce designs that reduce cost, improve quality, or increase performance
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams
- Mentor, lead, and coach younger engineers
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or technology-mechanical or agricultural-based degrees preferred
- 1+ years of professional engineering experience
- Proficient with SolidWorks and/or Creo
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems
- Driven and a self-starter
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.