Our client, a dynamic Iowa-based organization and a leader in their industry, is seeking a passionate Product Owner. This is a contract opportunity that will create detailed user stories and acceptance criteria in alignment with the needs of the business and the vision of the product manager. We are seeking someone with prior product ownership experience who is skilled at planning and tactical execution and is very detailed oriented. If this sounds like you, apply today!
- Work closely with the product manager and business stakeholders
- Understand business goals
- Manage intake of requests, research and clarify expected outcomes, and prioritize work
- Understand and contribute to product vision
- Assist with decision making and prioritization of technical infrastructure work
- Understand the overall product roadmap
- Break epic level work into fully groomed stories with acceptance criteria and definition of done
- Ensure consistency in processes within the agile delivery teams
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work-related experience
- 5+ years of experience in product ownership
- Certified in Scrum Product Ownership is a plus
- Experience with collaboration tools
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills
- Skilled at planning and tactical execution
- Able to develop a deep functional and technical understanding of business function and supporting products
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Tamara Hawkins at (515) 225-7000 or email Tamara at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.