Palmer Group is partnering with our manufacturing client to search for a Production Manager. This person will coordinate the activities of workers in the Production Department in staffing, material requirements, documentation, productivity, quality, safety, and training. If you are an experienced manufacturing supervisor searching for your next role- apply today to be considered!
- Design and develop production line and station layouts to optimize efficiency and work-flow
- Troubleshoot problems in the manufacturing areas related to work-flow and efficiencies
- Work with Production Scheduling and Quality to resolve issues in the manufacturing areas
- Manage scheduled orders in production to meet set shipping schedules
- Schedule employees and expedite workflow
- Supervise Production Supervisors, Production Line Leaders, and Production personnel
- 5+ years of manufacturing supervision experience
- Formal Lean Training
- Ability to lead and influence others by example
- Ability to issue employee discipline
- 7:00AM – 7:00PM
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at email@example.com.