Are you looking for an exciting leadership role with a well-known global organization? Keep reading! Palmer Group’s client is searching for their next Production Supervisor. As the Production Supervisor, you will act as a leader regarding assembly activities to accomplish established production goals consistent with cost, quality, safety, and housekeeping standards. If this position interests you and you meet the qualifications listed below, apply now!
- Lead and supervise people and assembly activities
- Achieve established production goals consistent with standards of quality, safety, cost, and housekeeping
- Assure timely production and quality standards of assigned products by planning operations and utilizing skills, person-hours, material, and workflow
- Organize and assign work
- Instruct cross-trains
- Assist employees in the performance of their work
- Ensure the consistent use of safety devices and personal protective equipment (PPE), supervise departmental housekeeping, and maintain constant alert for hazardous conditions and practices
- Drive safety ideas and improvements
- Monitor and drive quality measures and implement continuous improvement efforts
- Provide information to effect cost reduction, work simplification, production scheduling, and staff planning
- 5+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Strong supervisor and communication skills
- Machining experience, including both CNC and manual machines
- Strong leadership skills; including being disciplined, assertive, and having a high energy level to meet safety and production performance goals
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email him at email@example.com.