Palmer Group has partnered with a well-established, local company to fill an immediate need for a third shift Production Supervisor. This role will coordinate the food processing facility, including coordinating employee schedules and performance, ensuring sanitation standards, and solving technical issues. Additionally, this person will make process improvement suggestions to the leadership team. If you have experience managing direct reports in a food manufacturing facility, please apply.
- Establish and execute policies, procedures, and programs
- Manage and coordinate a company-wide regulatory training and compliance effort
- Develop corrective/preventative and continuous quality improvement action plans
- Direct employees and assist as needed in building customer orders efficiently and accurately
- Schedule and train personnel
- Assist a multidisciplinary team by working with different departments to achieve company goals
- Ensure the personnel safety is upheld and includes documented training
- Troubleshoot quality and safety issues
- 5+ years in a leadership role
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Able to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at email@example.com.