Palmer Group has an outstanding position in Houston. Our client is looking for an individual who meets the requirements of the job and is dedicated to the values and mission of this company. If you want to be considered for this Production/Sustaining Engineer, apply today!
- Assist, advise, mentor, and provide engineering support and training to electronic technicians on new or upgraded products or technology, tools maintenance schedules, and repair of products
- Prepare reports on-field failures and production problems identifying root causes and suggesting corrective actions
- Communicate findings with various stakeholders including operations and development teams
- Oversee the new production and repair technology including troubleshooting failures
- Solve problems related to production and develop strategies to prevent future failures
- Develop and implement improvement ideas to increase the efficiency of production and technicians
- Work with internal teams to establish, measure and maintain models, dashboards, identify priorities, root cause analysis, issue resolution
- Develop new and correct existing production documentation
- Degree and experience in electrical engineering
- Hands-on manufacturing plant experience with electronics, electro-mechanical assemblies, process development, and equipment
- Proficient and hands-on in applications of LEAN principles such as Value Stream mapping and 5S in addition to concepts in Six Sigma quality statistical analysis of processes in an electro-mechanical environment
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Oliver Gregg at (319) 449-1200 or email Oliver at firstname.lastname@example.org.