Showcase your leadership abilities when you climb on board as the Project Coordinator. This manufacturer is very accomplished in their field with a track record of success. Consistent and strong communication will set you up to lead this team and continue their winning history. Apply today!
- Schedule meetings, coordinate travel arrangements, and maintain appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors
- Research, resolve and respond to inquiries/concerns from internal and/or external customers
- Escalate complex issues for resolution as appropriate
- Gather, create, maintain, and/or summarize potentially sensitive or confidential data from various sources to complete reports and special projects and/or provide timely information to customers
- Update and maintain databases, systems applications, or files to ensure accurate and current information is available for use
- Receive and refer visitors and telephone callers within the department
- Convey supervisor’s instructions and requirements to others and exchange information with senior managers on the supervisor’s behalf
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering Technology, or certification in project management is a plus
- Experience initiating, planning, executing, and leading project plans
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products
- Excellent communication, organization, and technical documentation skills
- Familiarity with IT environments is a plus
- Technical knowledge using various data systems (SAP) is a plus
- 8:00AM – 5:00PM
- Monday – Friday
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Hannah Hoffman at (515) 225-7000 or email her at email@example.com.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental, and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.