A leading contractor in Iowa and Illinois is searching for an additional Project Coordinator to support on-site managers and field management of a large, long-term project. An organized, tech-savvy, and customer-focused individual would shine in this fast-paced environment! Apply today to be considered.
- Provide administrative assistance to the on-site team
- Issue agreements and purchase orders to subcontractors
- Create and maintain job files and track personnel
- Schedule personnel and process new hire paperwork
- Compile information needed, such as material purchases, daily job logs, and change order requests
- Process paperwork and reports
- Enter weekly payroll hours into the accounting software
- Assist in project closeout with project managers
- Associates degree
- 2+ years of administrative experience preferred
- Light accounting experience preferred
- Impressive computer skills
- High attention to detail with the ability to multitask
- Dependable, trustworthy, and customer-focused
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Madison Kuhl at (319) 440-1200 or email Madison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.