Palmer Group is partnering with our well-established client in their search for an experienced Project Coordinator. This individual will provide management and leadership to meet company growth goals. If you want to make an impact and join a global organization, apply today to be considered!
- Lead work teams to obtain necessary resources and prioritize to support strategic business initiatives and product introductions
- Identify project deliverables and direct the design of project plans through inception, execution, and completion
- Ensure projects are developed with realistic outcomes to meet business objectives and customer satisfaction goals
- Procure resources to ensure the successful completion of projects
- Monitor all active project and program status and maintain communication with any leadership and all affected stakeholders
- Associates of Arts or Bachelor Degrees in Business Management, Computer Science, or Engineering/Technology
- Certification in project management preferred (ex. CAPM, PMP)
- Familiar with IT environments
- Technical knowledge using various data systems (ex. SAP) Experience initiating
- Mechanical background doing simple engine repair or maintenance planning, executing, and leading project plans
- Experience managing multiple projects
- Experience with technical or project data to drive business decisions
- Excellent communication, organization, and technical documentation skills
- Proficient in using MS Office products (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Nicholas Siepker at (515) 225-7000 or email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Palmer Group offers our valued temporary and contract employees, Health, Dental and Vision insurance on the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment. These plans are fully compliant with the Affordable Care Act standards. Click here for a complete list of Palmer Group’s benefits, or contact your Palmer Group representative to learn more.