The role of the Project Engineer is critical for this southeast Iowa-based manufacturer because of the wide variety of skills and projects. Join a company that truly cares about its employees, offering many benefits like premium-free insurance! As the point of contact for multiple engineering teams and customers, this position is essential to the continued growth and success of this manufacturer.
- Communicate directly with engineering and the sales team to develop a project
- Estimate project timelines and budgets
- Assist in the design and purchasing of project tools
- Implement continuous improvement and cost-reduction projects as necessary
- Offer technical assistance to existing and new customers
- 4-year engineering degree or equivalent experience
- 1-8 years of experience preferred
- Strong knowledge and experience with CAD software
- Excellent knowledge of lean manufacturing
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Matt Moore at (319) 449-1200 or email Matt at email@example.com.