Do you have experience managing engineering projects from conception to completion? We are looking for an accountable Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines involving projects. In this role, you will schedule, plan, forecast, resource, and manage all the technical activities to ensure project accuracy and quality. Successful candidates will work on capital expenditure projects ranging from upgrades to production floor/equipment, layout, and coordinating facilities repairs. We’re looking for someone with strong CAD skills as well as good project management attributes. Apply now to be considered!
- Develop project plans and see through to completion
- Manage project expectations and handle any changes that occur
- Work with vendors to analyze, justify, and select appropriate equipment
- Manage the delivery, installation, and commissioning of new equipment
- 5-year engineering degree
- 3+ years of experience in facilities engineering or project engineering
- Previous experience working with AutoCAD, Inventor, Solidworks, or similar programs
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite
- SAP experience is a plus
- Willing to own a project and ensure it is completed successfully
- Open to travel up to 50% of the time
- Open to working some nights and weekends as projects dictate
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Mike Nelson at (515) 225-7000 or email Mike at firstname.lastname@example.org.