A rapidly growing manufacturer in the Cedar Valley targets a Process Engineer to join their team. Offering fully covered medical, excellent pay and PTO, bonus opportunity, and flexibility, this company has put a lot of thought into its employee fulfillment and retention. This role will be positioned to make a true impact on the organization’s processes and CI initiatives and will be integral to the continued growth of this location.
- Identify and implement change management solutions, including processes, equipment, and strategy of product manufacturing
- Lead engineering projects and initiatives, working cross-functionally across multiple teams to communicate progress and gather data
- Utilize a Continuous Improvement mindset and analytics to improve operations in the organization
- Present proposals/findings to stakeholders of major projects
- Report updates and progress directly to Plant Manager
- 4-year technical degree or equivalent experience
- Experience or coursework in thermodynamics
- Hands-on mindset and an ability to handle multiple projects at once
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Aaron Christner at (319) 449-1200 or email Aaron at firstname.lastname@example.org.