Want to work for an innovative global organization that offers limitless career growth potential? Our industry-leading client is seeking a qualified individual to fill an immediate need for a Project Engineer within their Iowa facility. This collaborative position will be key in overseeing various plant engineering and capital project activities. Apply today if you are open to a new Project Engineering role!
- Drive process optimization through process improvement opportunities
- Manage capital projects from feasibility through completion
- Collaborate with all levels of the organization to achieve desired results
- Manage outside contractors and in-house maintenance teams
- Provide documentation and assist operations with training and work instructions for new manufacturing processes
- Identify opportunities and changes that will improve product processes or reduce costs
- Troubleshoot new and existing equipment and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably chemical, mechanical, or electrical
- 2+ years of proven work experience in a manufacturing setting
- Technical comprehension
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills
- Strong Project Management abilities
Interested and qualified candidates can contact Marlyn Herrera at (515) 225-7000 or email Marlyn at email@example.com.